What does 好不容易 in Chinese mean?
What is the meaning of the word 好不容易 in Chinese? The article explains the full meaning, pronunciation along with bilingual examples and instructions on how to use 好不容易 in Chinese.
The word 好不容易 in Chinese means after all the trouble, very difficult. To learn more, please see the details below.
Meaning of the word 好不容易
after all the troubleadjective |
very difficultadjective 我好不容易才痛下决心,把跟重金属音乐有关的东西全部扔掉。 Although it was very difficult, I threw away everything I owned that was associated with heavy-metal music. |
See more examples
我们好不容易才懂得,解除武装与和平的道路并不是铺着黄金的。 We have learned the hard way that the paths to disarmament and peace are not paved with gold |
由于很多路都不通,我们好不容易才到达学校。 After much effort, we got through to the school. |
好不容易 才 混到 這個 地步 Can't die just like that. |
其次,需要大约58名特别是司法和财政方面的文职培训员,这样可以确保我们尚未成熟和正在发展的机构能够越过自给自足和可持续的关键门槛,可以确保我国在联合国一个接一个行动的帮助下好不容易才赢得和维持的和平,不受缺少透明度的东帝汶社会中任何观念或没有法治的破坏。 Secondly, around 58 civilian trainers, particularly in the fields of justice and finance, to ensure that our nascent and developing institutions can arrive at the critical threshold of self-sufficiency and sustainability and to ensure that the peace so diligently won and maintained with the assistance of the successive United Nations operations is not jeopardized by any perception in the Timorese society of a lack of transparency or absence of the rule of law. |
丈夫 好不容易 妥协 了 愿意 在 格林威治 之间 通勤 The husband finally caved, Agreed to a greenwich commute. |
我们 好不容易 把 自己 树立 成 党棍 政治 的 对手 It'll look like machine politics. |
我们好不容易才懂得,解除武装与和平的道路并不是铺着黄金的。 We have learned the hard way that the paths to disarmament and peace are not paved with gold. |
首先 我们 好不容易 才 拿到 入境 文件 We came here to waiting for our documents. |
秘书长的报告指出,全球性的经济危机和冲突对减贫工作产生不利影响,使得许多国家好不容易取得的成果变得更有可能逆转。 As the report of the Secretary-General indicated, both the global economic crisis and conflicts were having a negative impact on poverty reduction, increasing the risk that hard-won achievements might be reversed in many countries. |
好不容易 找到 存村 真純來 演 了 But we had Masumi Arimura all set for it. |
你 好不容易 想到 的 点子 I know you put all that thought into it. |
我 好不容易 忘 了 她! I'd forgotten her! |
好不容易 才 活 下来 的 The visibility is bad. |
一家人好不容易团圆了,但生活还未能恢复正常。 Scores of problems needed to be resolved before we could function as a normal family again. |
我们 好不容易 留下 别 搞砸 了 Hey, don't screw this up for us. |
我们分开了五年多,好不容易熬过漫长痛苦的岁月,想不到我们刚刚一家团聚,就要面对生离死别了。 We had so little time in which to enjoy our reunion after more than five long, difficult years of separation. |
我們 好不容易 終于 進入 了 第二 階段 We have finally arrived at Stage Two: |
寂寞的灯塔看守员难得有人跟他们攀谈,有时我们好不容易才得以脱身。 At times it was hard to get away from lonely lighthouse keepers who welcomed someone to talk to. |
19世纪的法国探险家穆奥穿越柬埔寨的丛林,好不容易才来到一道宽阔的壕沟。 HACKING his way through the jungle in Cambodia, Henri Mouhot, a 19th-century French explorer, reached a broad moat surrounding a temple. |
你 知道 警察 好不容易 才 查出来 吗? 这个 人 很会装 You know how difficult it was for the police to discover that? |
这些初步意愿是在过去两年多时间里好不容易形成的,使人产生了一些希望,即主战心态终于让位于主谈心态,阿富汗在经历了30多年战争后,可以开始走入一个和平、稳定与安全的时期。 These overtures, painstakingly nurtured over the previous two years, have given rise to some hope that the emphasis on fighting may at last give way to talking, and that Afghanistan, after more than 30 years of war, may begin to move towards a period of peace, stability and security. |
好不容易 才 等到 你 闲下来 Finally got you alone. |
我们不知道为何主命令李海的儿子们回耶路撒冷,但我们确实知道他们好不容易才完成主要求他们去做的事。 We don’t know why the Lord commanded Lehi’s sons to return to Jerusalem, but we do know that they struggled to accomplish what the Lord asked them to do. |
我 最 後 好不容易 才 等到 的, 可 這是 什麼 房間 啊? When I finally got one, what kind of a room was it? |
好不容易 才 游 上岸 真是 死里逃生 We managed to swim ashore. |
Let's learn Chinese
So now that you know more about the meaning of 好不容易 in Chinese, you can learn how to use them through selected examples and how to read them. And remember to learn the related words that we suggest. Our website is constantly updating with new words and new examples so you can look up the meanings of other words you don't know in Chinese.
Updated words of Chinese
Do you know about Chinese
Chinese is a group of languages forming a language family in the Sino-Tibetan language family. Chinese is the mother tongue of the Han people, the majority in China and the main or secondary language of the ethnic minorities here. Nearly 1.2 billion people (about 16% of the world's population) have some variant of Chinese as their mother tongue. With the growing importance and influence of China's economy globally, teaching Chinese is increasingly popular in American schools and has become a well-known topic among young people around the world. Western world, as in Great Britain.