What does 悶 in Chinese mean?

What is the meaning of the word 悶 in Chinese? The article explains the full meaning, pronunciation along with bilingual examples and instructions on how to use 悶 in Chinese.

The word in Chinese means close, melancholy, stuffy. To learn more, please see the details below.

Listen to pronunciation

Meaning of the word 悶

close

verb

melancholy

noun

stuffy

adjective noun

因为通常车里面要么太热,要么太,或者是有很浓的味道,
It was usually too hot, too stuffy or just too smelly,

See more examples

然而,北部主要派别的领导人发表了一项声明,联合否认关于塔利班俘虏在被送往施伯汗监狱的路上被死在车厢里的指责。
Nonetheless, the leaders of the major factions of the north have issued a statement jointly rejecting the allegations that Taliban prisoners suffocated in containers on their way to Shiberghan prison.
当吸入之后,首先影响的通常是呼吸,并且可能包括流鼻血或流鼻涕、咳嗽、胸不适、呼吸困难或呼吸急促和喘息,这是由于支气管收缩或含有多余液体所致。
When inhaled, the first effects are usually respiratory and may include bloody or runny nose, coughing, chest discomfort, difficult or short breath and wheezing due to constriction or excess fluid in the bronchial tubes.
謝謝 先生們, 還有...如果 你們 還 想 調出 現在 這種 沉 差事 的話... 就 要 當 這 事 沒 發生 過
Thank you, gentlemen, and remember... if you ever wish to escape the dreary confines of your present duties... this never happened
但 我 很 郁 我神 經緊 繃
My mind was stressed.
的 就是 她 跟 別 的 男人 一起 來 的
The bugger is, she's here with some other guy.
另一版本称她是被枕头死的。
Another account states she was smothered with pillows.
透不过气 了 尼科 洛 我要 死 了
Niccolo, I'm choking.
我現 在 不 知道 我 還能 做 什麼 快鬱 死 了
What should I do?
第二篇文章所提到的约翰,希望随着日子一天一天过去,胸不适的感觉会渐渐消失。
John, mentioned in our second article, hoped that as time passed, the daily discomfort and chest pain would subside.
沒有 你 在 這兒會 很
It's gonna be pretty dull around here without you.
熱 的 邁阿密 清晨 沒有 什麼 比來 杯 冰 咖啡 更爽 了 不是 嗎?
Well, there's nothing better on a muggy Miami morning than an iced coffee, right?
他实在得要死,因此嗟叹说:“我不知怎么办才好。”
Bored to death, he laments: “I don’t know what to do.”
Clemens 我 很 納
Clemens, I'm confused.
女佣出于报复,用枕头把雇主的婴儿死。
In revenge, the maid killed her employer’s baby by smothering it with a pillow.
气死我了 , 这个 死八婆 , 得 发骚
I am driven mad by that bitch.
你 覺得 如果 我 聽 到 有人 用 那種 悶悶 的 口氣 跟 我 說 " 可以 " 我 是 什麼 感覺?
How do you think it feels when you say, " It's OK " in that sullen tone?
她因此納:「我們是否為了保住工作必須匿名發表部落格文章?」
She then wonders: “Do we have to blog anonymously in order to keep our jobs!!?”
這 真是 令人 鬱
Danger.
不 在 可 在 角落 裡生
Do not sit in the corner and sulk.
你 為 什麼 還悶悶 不樂 呢 ?
But why are you so worried?
我 很 納 知道 嗎?
I'm flailing here, okay?
那 你 為 什麼 悶悶 不樂 ?
Then why so glum?
委员会还听到指控采用心理折磨的做法增多,包括威胁死和威胁性侵犯。
The Committee also heard allegations of an increase in methods of psychological torture, which included threats of suffocation and sexual assault.
是 的 , 阿 SIR , 我們 性苦
Sir, we need sex.
我?? 够 了 , 希望? 没 把 你?
Enough about me.I hope this hasn' t been boring for you

Let's learn Chinese

So now that you know more about the meaning of in Chinese, you can learn how to use them through selected examples and how to read them. And remember to learn the related words that we suggest. Our website is constantly updating with new words and new examples so you can look up the meanings of other words you don't know in Chinese.

Do you know about Chinese

Chinese is a group of languages forming a language family in the Sino-Tibetan language family. Chinese is the mother tongue of the Han people, the majority in China and the main or secondary language of the ethnic minorities here. Nearly 1.2 billion people (about 16% of the world's population) have some variant of Chinese as their mother tongue. With the growing importance and influence of China's economy globally, teaching Chinese is increasingly popular in American schools and has become a well-known topic among young people around the world. Western world, as in Great Britain.